MEMBERS MARK PINOT GRIGIO (1.5L) WINE
About this item
- Italian-style white wine
- Grown in California
- Aromas: melon and apple
- Flavors: balanced acidity and citrus
- Food pairing: any BBQ dish
With a bottle of Member's Mark™ Pinot Grigio (1.5 L) on hand, you can enjoy a crisp and delightful white wine that is a tasty accompaniment to any meal. Use it to celebrate any moment, from the every-day to the truly special.
About Member's Mark Pinot Grigio
This one-and-a-half-liter bottle contains Pinot Grigio, a popular white wine that offers a crisp and well-balanced flavor and aroma. It’s made using grapes grown in California, specially harvested late at night and into the early morning hours to help create a wine that is truly irresistible.
What Does This Pinot White Wine Taste Like?
Member's Mark Pinot Grigio offers bright and fruity flavors, including pear and apple. It’s enhanced with an aroma of citrus fruits, melon and apple, making it perfect for sipping and accompanying a range of meals.
Who Will Appreciate This Pinot Grigio?
Anyone who likes a drier, crisp white wine and appreciates a great deal. This makes a wonderful gift for any wine lover and can be kept on hand to help toast special occasions, any time of year. It’s sure to delight guests at your home, as well as co-workers when celebrating a work-related milestone.
How Should I Serve Member's Mark Pinot Grigio?
There are so many great ways to serve this Pinot Grigio. It’s fantastic served chilled and sipped from your favorite wine glass. Our other favorite ways of enjoying this crisp and bright white wine include:
- With appetizers at a social gathering. It’s an ideal accompaniment to cheese plates laden with fruits and crackers.
- Alongside barbecued meats. This Pinot Grigio makes a delicious addition to its sweet, spicy and tangy flavors.
- With grilled fish, especially salmon, as the Pinot balances the tender, flaky salmon perfectly.
- Alongside hearty portions of pasta, particularly in a zippy pesto sauce, which complements the wine’s citrus notes.
Opening up a bottle of this Pino white wine is like opening up a world of possibilities. Enjoy it with your favorite foods and use as a cooking tool, too.